357 KING WEST. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 357 KING WEST
- Builders: Great Gulf
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 357 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V 1K1
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: King West and Spadina Avenue
- Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 42 Storeys
- Number Of Units: 324
- Location: Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, 357 King West Condos provide a stunning location for the residents who will have all the major attractions and necessities that one will need. There are some of the best restaurants, bars, event venues, and retail shops to provide the residents with all the basic requirements. The location has a walk score of 99 out of 100 as almost every errand can be covered on foot. The condos are in the Entertainment District of Toronto, which is one of the most desirable locations. The location has a mix of modern and historic developments with funky historic loft conversions.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Standing tall at the intersection of King and Blue Jays Way, 357 King West is a picture of elegance. Artfully designed to accommodate the essentials of modern city living, its slender form complements the downtown space in which it sits. The building’s glass façade reflects the vibrancy of the surrounding neighbourhood. As King Street evolves, its classic design will stand the test of time.
The development is loaded with amenities that will provide the residents with all the basic necessities. 357 King West Condos will have a party room, yoga and pilates studio, gym, rooftop party room along with an outdoor terrace. The 3rd floor of the development has a state of the art fitness center with all the modern equipment. There are meeting rooms and communal workspaces which will provide the residents with a great lifestyle. The transit score of the location is 100 out of 100. There are multiple streetcar services, which are all around the corner. The 504 King, 514 Cherry, 510 Spadina, 304 King, and 310 Spadina streetcars run all along the King St. Moreover, residents have access to the subway stations of Union and St Andrew which will provide the residents with access to all the major locations around the Greater Toronto Area.