Concord Sky. Planning in Toronto
- Project Name: Concord Sky
- Builders: Concord Adex
- Project Status: Planning
- Address: 391 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5B 1S1
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Yonge and Gerrard
- Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 95 storey
- Number Of Units: TBA
- Location: Live in the heart of Toronto on Yonge Street and connect to anywhere you need to go with world-class public transit and excellent connectivity. Concord Sky offers unparalleled convenience, with a walk and transit score close to 100, and nearby transit, shops, and schools making this location ideal for all types of residents.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Soaring high at 95 storeys tall, Concord Sky is poised to be one of the tallest residential towers in Canada. Designed by KPF Architects, contemporary linear lines meet expansive glass walls at high altitudes that will bring Downtown Toronto’s skyline to new heights.
Location & Neighburhood
Concord Sky Condos will conveniently sit at 391 Yonge Street in the bustling downtown core. Here the city is in arm's reach as everything downtown has to offer is just moments away. Mass transit combined with the best in urban eateries, music, art, culture and everything you desire can be found just a hop a skip and a jump away. Yonge and Gerrard is an incredible location in downtown Toronto to invest in due to its nearness to major city landmarks and institutions. This includes Ryerson University, Yonge-Dundas Square and Eaton’s Centre which can all be found in under five minutes aftoot. It's estimated that Yonge-Dundas is the busiest intersection in Canada, with 100,000 pedestrians visiting daily.